20120109

my right hand ...... anna dabrowski

Anna is a friend of mine who I met at art school in Berlin in 1997. I always admired her work, she's so talented!
When I asked Anna to join the 'I love Japan' project, she said there was no question: she will do it! 
So for the last weeks we were mailing, calling and skyping back and forth between Hong Kong and Berlin. Anna is amazingly hard-working, reliable, commited and (last but not least) fun to work with!
She put together all the artwork and gave the book an all-over layout. It was her who had the great idea to put a map in the front of the book, so children can trace back where the artwork comes from.

A design research project in Japan in 2005 was Anna's start of a never ending love story with Japan, which still inspires her in her work as an designer and artist. 





Anna is a graphic and interior designer. She works from Berlin.

For more information about Anna, please visit  www.anna-dabrowski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment