20120105

eleanor marston


"With my drawings I want to send hope and love to Japan. Looking at birds in the sky gives hope. The symbol of the heart gives a warm, secure feeling inside. A tree that is growing hearts instead of leaves shall symbolize my warm wishes for the Japanese children. I like books that leave room for the child's own imagination and this is definetely one of them. I am proud to be a part of it. Thank you Liina and Anna!"

Eleanor is an illustrator based in Hamburg where she lives close to the beautiful harbour. She designs books and games for children and adults. Her illustrations have been published in magazines, children's books and educational books. One example are the "Krickelkrakel" drawing, activity and handicraft books for children, to which also Ann Cathrin Raab contributed her artwork. They are published by Oetinger Verlag and lots of fun!


For more information about Eleanor, please visit  www.eleanormarston.de


No comments:

Post a Comment